Colour: Blue/Grey gloss
Only £1029 with 13AH battery - saddle height range 85 - 105 cms and max weight 14 stone
Only £1069 with 15AH battery - saddle height range 85 - 105 cms and max weight 14 stone
Only £1099 with 17AH battery - saddle height range 85 - 105 cms and max weight 16 stone
Stronger motor and controller, better weight distribution, easier to mount/dismount, better prop stand, simpler wiring.
The Krieger is best if:
You live in a very hilly area
You weigh more than 100kgs, but less than 114kgs
|Tyres||1.95" road tyres
|Quick release||Front & rear|
The Krieger has both throttle and pedal assist.
To turn on the electrics, press the middle button labelled MODE to the left of the LCD display on the left handlebar.
There are 5 level of assistance, 1 provides the least assistance, 5 the highest.
Press the up and down button to select the desired level.
The 8 gears are controlled by your right thumb.
Gear 1 is for steepest hills, gear 8 for fastest speed.
As well as pedal assist, the Krieger has a throttle on the left grip. Start pedalling or use the throttle (by simply twisting the left twist grip gently down towards you), the motor will kick in and the bike will woosh you along nicely - the motor is very quiet.
You can go up more or less any hill.
The bike is also very pleasant to pedal with no power.
This bike has been given an EN15194 certificate.
Maximum speed is 15mph and computer controlled.
The 8-speed Krieger has quick release on both front and rear wheels.
|Overall size:||185cm x 105cm|
|Weight with battery:||25kgs|
- Motor and battery mounted inside triangle for better weight distribution and handling.
- New upgraded motor with larger magnet core for more torque.
- New more powerful controller.
The gunmetal Krieger
- top brand proven components
- fully accessorized
- slimline discreet sealed battery — bike doesn't look electric
- mechanical components widely available
- 5 levels of assistance, 26″ wheel, stainless spokes, 18″ frame
- easy twist throttle for fast get aways
- 250W chain drive motor
- Lishui 20A controller, same as on the Big Bear
- King Meter J-LCD display
- 36V 15AH Lithium polymer battery
- up to 70 miles on single charge, 60 with easy pedalling
- 25 kgs – light enough to ride with no power However, this power is transmitted through chain and gears, you should squeeze the brake handles slightly to cut out the motor momentarily when changing gears to protect the derailleur.
- There is also this useful maneuver to change gear more smoothly: throttle up, stop pedalling, thottle down, change gear and throttle up again, very much like you would do with your car.
- 36Volts 15AH Lithium battery
- Maximum speed 15 miles per hour
- Dual control: pedal assist and twist grip throttle
- range: 60-70 miles on flat roads with throttle control, more with pedal assist
- 18″ frame, 26″ wheels, suitable for average riders (5′ 5″ to 6′)
- Aluminum frame
- Motor: lightweight brushless chain drive mid motor rated 250W
- Brakes: front disc brakes, rear V brakes
- Saddle: comfort city style
- Battery charger for UK mains
- Weight (including all accessories): 25kgs
- bell and lights
- Guarantee: 1 year parts and labour, excluding consumables
5 Motor Assistance Levels
- no need for tax, insurance or DVLA registration
- clean energy, costs less than 0.1p per mile
- spare battery: £299 delivered
- UK and European compliant
- for riders 14+, 5′ 5″- 6′ 3″